Because we are an online school, you must have a computer with an Internet Connection and web cam. The web cam allows you to participate in class with your mentor and other students. Detailed computer minimum requirements include:
- Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit or Mac OS X with an intel processor
- Hardware no older than 2-3 years (recommended)
- Web cam
Additional requirements include:
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- A graphics card with at least 512 MB of video memory
- Latest Chrome, Safari, or Firefox
- Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Maxon Cinema 4d (free student version is fine)
These are minimum requirements in order to fully participate in the program. Anything above and beyond these specs will serve to make your experience even better.
For any specific questions, please use the Contact Page.
For more information about our motion graphics courses, contact us today! www.mographmentor.com/contact